Bitcoin is not the only thing experiencing astronomical growth; I have been fortunate enough to see this YouTube channel "Crypto Investor" grow from nothing to over 100k subs in just 4 months!
Steemit Post: steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptovestor/what-s-in-store-for-2018
Here's some of what you can expect in the future from the channel and associated platforms:
1) More frequent uploads on a variety of subjects, not limited to just Bitcoin and price action (although there will be plenty on those). News events coverage, price action coverage, altcoin coverage, etc.
2) More high quality videos with related articles. These will be designed to make you think more and will be well organized and sourced. They are the type of videos / articles that will improve your understanding of this crazy ecosystem we are playing a part in. Those articles will go up on Steemit, Seeking Alpha, and Medium. I will be promoting these articles with Twitter and Reddit, so if you'd like to help, check out my Twitter at twitter.com/Truth_Investor. I am /user/Crypto_Finance on Reddit.
3) A new video series called "An Investor's Guide to ...", a series where I will go into detail on all that you need to know about a particular cryptocurrency for investing (e.g: inflation, block speed, transaction throughput, catalysts, community support, developer support, Github analysis, white paper analysis, etc.). Might even have a few "special" episodes that go into traditional investments like stocks, fixed income, derivatives, etc.
4) More guides for some of the more basic elements of investing and cryptocurrencies (e.g: how to buy them, how to use certain exchanges, recommended exchanges, how to store them, recommended wallets, technical analysis vs. fundamental analysis, etc.).
5) Podcasts might come soon
6) At some point, will begin hiring other people to help with production of videos so they are more enjoyable and interactive to watch
7) Much more, some of which I can't talk about yet...
All in all, the big goal for 2018 is 1m subscribers on YouTube. I picked an insane number because we're already 2 months ahead of where I wanted to be (I originally was aiming for 100k subscribers by beginning of March). If the Bitcoin craze continues the way it has, we should be able to reach that mark. Even if we don't, aiming for it can't hurt as it will push the channel to new heights.
Finally, expect me to promote Steemit as my primary distribution channel outside of YouTube for content. I plan on promoting Steem posts on Reddit & Twitter over Seeking Alpha and Medium as there is a monetary incentive for me to do so, a monetary incentive for YOU to engage, and it's cryptocurrency based so how could we not? Right now, on January 1st, I'm averaging around 1.5 - 3k views per Steemit post. Let's aim for 10k views per post and beyond.
Happy new year everyone!
If you like my content, you can support me through using ANY of the affiliate links below (I receive small compensation). The beauty of affiliate links is that I can pick and choose what I like rather than have companies approach me - everything I linked below (with the exception of Trezor since I like Ledger), I use myself frequently.
My Recommended Hardware Wallets:
Ledger Nano S: http://amzn.to/2hZPj0q
Ledger Blue (expensive): http://amzn.to/2hk7xst
My Favorite Book for Investing in Crypto:
My Recommended Exchanges: Coinbase / GDAX / Bittrex
If you sign up to Coinbase using link above, you and I will both receive $10 each after you buy your first $100 of Bitcoin using Coinbase. Move to GDAX after for lower fees. Bittrex for altcoins.
Legal Stuff: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
None of what I provide in my videos is investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.
Seeking Alpha: https://seekingalpha.com/author/truth-investor/articles